Sales Internship - Birmingham, AL
Who are we? At our core, WE BELIEVE IN AMERICAN MANUFACTURING. Kearney Machinery strives to be an irreplaceable partner to our customers by representing best in class machine tools and accessories, delivering high quality local service, and value added applications support.
Why join us?
Why join us?
- A Supportive Team Environment based on Mutual Respect
- Growth Opportunities for individuals that show drive, determination, and leadership
- Partnerships with State of the Art Machine Tool Manufacturers
- Freedom to set your own hours and succeed in the best way YOU know how
- Flat Management Structure – Everyone has a voice
- BYOI – Bring Your Own Ideas !!
- Outbound cold calling and customer service follow up calls
- Appointment setting for Field Sales Representatives
- Follow Up Calls for Service Department
- Support Parts department with some quoting and logistics planning
- Log all activities into Salesforce.com
- Support Marketing department with market research and data analysis
- Fantastic working attitude and the ability to work under pressure
- Superior communication and analytical skills
- Upbeat and professional phone presence
- Willingness to work hard and try new things
- Interest in manufacturing a plus!
- If you like the show 'How Its Made', this position will appeal to you
- Hourly Pay, $12 per hour
- Incentive program for appointment setting
Teamwork Makes the Dream Work - John Maxwell