Parts Coordinator - Birmingham, AL
Who are we? At our core, WE BELIEVE IN AMERICAN MANUFACTURING. Kearney Machinery strives to be an irreplaceable partner to our customers by representing best in class machine tools and accessories, delivering high quality local service, and value added applications support.
Why join us?
- A Supportive Team Environment based on Mutual Respect
- Growth Opportunities for individuals that show drive, determination, and leadership
- Partnerships with State of the Art Machine Tool Manufacturers
- Freedom to set your own hours and succeed in the best way YOU know how
- Flat Management Structure – Everyone has a voice
- BYOI – Bring Your Own Ideas !!
- Support the Service & Sales staff through parts research, quoting, and ordering
- Interact directly with End User Customers on parts requests both in person and over telephone – Professional, Patient, and Positive Demeanor A MUST
- Work with Machine Tool Builders for parts pricing and availability
- Coordinate Logistics for machinery and parts delivery
- Add and Update Customer information to Financial System as well as CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Generate internal and customer work orders as well as purchase orders for repairs on all equipment of various product lines
- Proactively advise Customers on delivery status
- Maintain up-to-date files of equipment, technical data, and machinery/parts orders
- Research and order parts through manufacturer’s database and computer inventory
- Proven ability to organize and prioritize work based on time constraints - Strong communication skills for dealing with customers and fellow employees
- Very Strong Attention to detail and highly effective organization abilities
- The right candidate will have a great attitude and high degree of patience
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required. We hire people, not degrees.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
Compensation, Benefits and Perks:
- Base salary plus bonus tied to quarterly objectives
- Group Health Plan
- Company Matched 401K (after first year)
Teamwork Makes the Dream Work - John Maxwell